[Oeva-list] Announcing the NEDRA Late Night Nationals 2006

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 17:42:36 PDT 2006

Hello All

The NEDRA NW National EVent has a change of venue this year.

Instead of sharing the track at Woodburn Dragstrip with the junior dragsters
as in previous years, this year the EVent has moved to Portland
International Raceway (PIR). The folks at PIR are happy to be hosting NEDRA
as they are familiar with EV drag racers already thanks to John Wayland and
others.

NEDRA racers will be joining the other PIR racers in the "Late Night Drags"
on both August 25th and 26th with the 25th being a bonus "test and tune"
night and with the 26th being the "awards" event. Or... we may decide to
have an awards brunch the following day.

NEDRA racers will share the lanes both nights with local drag racing
enthusiasts and will also be racing other EVs head to head.

Track opens at 6pm, racing until 12am.

PIR website-
www.portlandraceway.com
Directions:
www.portlandraceway.com/location.asp

PIR is just west of the I-5 and is about 1/2 mile south of the Columbia
River.

Admission Prices  to the Late Night Drags-
$8/Adults, $5/Children 	 All Racers $22

More fun EVents in conjunction with these two nights of racing are still in
the planning stages.

All the usual suspects are expected to be in attendance.

Will provide updates as more details are nailed down.

Roy LeMeur
NEDRA Northwest Regional Race Director

Roy LeMeur  Olympia, WA

My EV and RE Project Pages-