[Oeva-list] Re: Oeva-list Digest, Vol 31, Issue 16

K :) kev1n1956 at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 22:30:33 PDT 2006

I'm getting a red one ! :)

  I hadn't heard about the 12VDC problems.  Either it's been fixed, or I will have to install a DC-DC converter.  I have a feeling there will be a few items that will require tweaking.

  It figures that the electric drags would come to town when I'm gonna be out of state.

  K :)

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris