[Oeva-list] PFC 20/30 demo?

Mark Freidberg mark58150 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 13:27:50 PST 2006

Would anyone with a PFC 20 or 30 be willing to demonstrate its use before I take the plunge and buy one?

  Basically I'd like to be sure they will do what I want one to: simply constant current charge up to a user set output voltage and then turn off reliably. In my application take a 144 v pack of AGMs to 162-168 volts and then shut down.

  Mark Freidberg