[Oeva-list] EV Workshop Cancelled this week

Rick Barnes barnes.rick at verizon.net
Fri Nov 3 17:57:54 PST 2006

All:

Sorry for the late notice, but there will not be a Workshop this Saturday
11/4.

Last weekend I broke off a tap in the motor coupling and had to take it to
the machine shop. The machine shop was also going to cut a piece of sheet
metal for the main battery box.
Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to pick up my parts today..... so
there is not much to do. Also it is my son's 21st birthday.

Hope to see you next week!

Any interest in these parts (going once, going twice.....). Will list on EV
Tradin' Post soon for a higher price. You guys get first crack at them...
- Brycan 120-144v charger $750
- Ford Ranger motor/transmission adapter set $450 (also includes
transmission, flywheel, drive shaft, clutch, etc)
- complete vacuum system $100 (pump, reservoir, differential pressure
switch, gauge, fittings, etc)

Rick Barnes
Aloha, OR