[Oeva-list] Possible Hydrogen Promoter

Mark Freidberg mark58150 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 12:39:42 PST 2006

Like many OEVA members I enjoyed the OEVA feature which aired on KBOO last week.

  However this morning at 10 am there was an interview with author Terry Tamminen who is promoting his book "Lives per Gallon."

  While he critiqued the oil economy, he also spoke favorably of hydrogen cars and fuel cell vehicles. He made no mention of battery electric vehicles. He's under no obligation to do so, although he may be misrepresenting hydrogen fuel cell vehicles as an important solution to the problems with the oil economy. Others can decide for themselves if this is the case.

  He is speaking at Powell's on burnside tonight at 7:30 pm. I suggest OEVA members attend if they can make it:
  http://www.powells.com/biblio/1597261017

  Copies of this morning's interview are also available from KBOO.

  Mark Freidberg