[Oeva-list] Possible Hydrogen Promoter

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Tue Nov 14 13:14:14 PST 2006

I'm planning on going...

Gary

________________________________

From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Freidberg
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 12:40 PM
To: oeva-list at oeva.org
Subject: [Oeva-list] Possible Hydrogen Promoter

Like many OEVA members I enjoyed the OEVA feature which aired on KBOO
last week.

However this morning at 10 am there was an interview with author Terry
Tamminen who is promoting his book "Lives per Gallon."

While he critiqued the oil economy, he also spoke favorably of hydrogen
cars and fuel cell vehicles. He made no mention of battery electric
vehicles. He's under no obligation to do so, although he may be
misrepresenting hydrogen fuel cell vehicles as an important solution to
the problems with the oil economy. Others can decide for themselves if
this is the case.

He is speaking at Powell's on burnside tonight at 7:30 pm. I suggest
OEVA members attend if they can make it:

http://www.powells.com/biblio/1597261017

Copies of this morning's interview are also available from KBOO.

Mark Freidberg

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http:/smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index