[Oeva-list] favorably of hydrogen cars

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Thu Nov 16 08:41:28 PST 2006

I unfortunately missed the talk due to illness-there is a bug going
around at work.

We can point people to Romm's book: The Hype about Hydrogen for most of
the arguments why fuel cells are great but not for transportation by a
fuel cell expert. I also have a pro-hydrogen book, but we usually get
that point of view in spades via auto and oil company promotion.

There are also a number of other sources within the EAA for the battery
vs fuel cell arguments.

Perhaps we should put together a list of sources (both pro and con) so
that folks visiting our web site get a chance to be informed by all
sides of the arguments, rather than just a few people's point of view.

Gary