[Oeva-list] Charging locations

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Nov 17 13:37:00 PST 2006

A short update on what could happen about adding more charging  locations.

For several months Rick at PGE has been trying to come  up with ways to make
this possible. He is trying to get more information from  Tri-met about all
there park and ride locations and who to work out the details  with them. He has
not had much success as of yesterday when I talked to Rick. If  anyone has
contacts or can help with this please contact him. This is really a  critical
step we need help on.

Also he is looking for businesses to help sponsor  locations. I have given
him the backing of West Hills Carstar to get this going.  I will pay for as many
as we can the cost has not been established yet. We may  need more sponsors
if you know of anyone who cares enough to back these let  me or Rick know.

If we just had 4 or 6 more locations with 24 hour  access spread out over the
Tri-county area it would be a great help. I have cc  this to Tom as he may be
able to get us help with Costco. PGE can and is  considering installing
locations with meters for a small fee this would  save thousands of dollars it
takes to do these. This would come across to  businesses well if they only have to
shell out 15 or 20 dollars a month to be  able to support electric vehicles.
We however need to show PGE there is demand  for this service.

I am really excited we have an opportunity that we  could have this happen.
All help on this would be greatly  appreciated.

Thank you
Don Blazer