[Oeva-list] Trimet Transit Center EV Parking Spaces

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Mon Nov 20 14:09:41 PST 2006

I spoke with Trimet today. Below is the list of possible locations, some may not be available based on power availability.

I would like to find out the best places to put the EV parking spaces.

Voltage and location survey
Please send me your name- and voltage needs and location preferences to  rick.durst at pgn.com

also

Sponsor Survey

Assuming the cost is less than $10  a month for an EV spot with a $120 volt outlet (We are working on 220 volt as well),
and the cost of a sign ($200 or so) that would say:

Parking for Electric Vehicles only
  This Electric Vehicle
      parking space
      sponsored by
"Insert your name here"

Please send me an email if you know of a company or individual that would like to sponsor a space for  minimum of 1 year.

I need company name and contact information and desired sponsorship location.

Locations

Westside Max:
Hatfield Government Center
Fairplex/Hillsboro Airport