[Oeva-list] Oeva-list Digest, Vol 37, Issue 10

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 21:55:00 PST 2006

Hello Rick

If we could get 240 at any of these locations that would be a big plus and  a
deciding factor to me anyway. Some of the other members could voice their
thoughts on this. Having 240 would allow EV drivers to come from further out and
 extend the range of EV drivers all over.

I was curious what about shopping centers or Costco locations? Since this
would be PGE the locations would not need to be near the building for power. I
would be happy to use their most undesirable parking spot if I could plug  in.

I would still be willing to sponsor 120 volt stations. If that was all we
could get a location and was needed by an EV driver.  It makes more  sense
though if we could have both voltages. Can you find out what locations we  can get
240 at?

Is there any chance of adding additional locations in downtown Portland
north or south of Burnside?

You can count on West Hills Carstar to sponsor as many locations as  needed
to get this going. I cannot thank you enough for your help.

Don

In a message dated 11/21/2006 12:36:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,