[Oeva-list] The Gresham Outlook is looking for some one in coverage area to write an article.

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Wed Sep 6 08:02:53 PDT 2006

Hi,
Kari Hastings messages is below is looking for someone in the coverage
area with a electric car to write a feature article.
Paul, Ongoing Events Chair
Kari Hastings khastings at theoutlookonline.com
Hi, I am a reporter at The Gresham Outlook. I'm looking for
someone who drives an electric car to write a feature article on. The
only hitch is they need to live in our coverage area, which is
Gresham, Troutdale, Fairview, Wood Village, Corbett, Damascus, Boring
and Sandy.

   Thanks for any help you can provide.

   ~Kari Hastings
   W: 503-492-5119