[Oeva-list] EVs on KBOO tomorrow (Thursday)

Eric Johnson ejts at sysmatrix.net
Wed Sep 6 09:15:34 PDT 2006

Stephanie Potter's interview of Gary and I will air tomorrow
(September 7th) on KBOO radio on her show "Recovery Zone".  Her theme
always relates to problems facing us all and what can be done to
recover.  OEVA fits quite well.

The half-hour show airs at 10:00AM on the first Thursday of each
month.  KBOO is on FM 90.7.

I just heard a promo for it on KBOO.  I'm not used to hearing myself
in that context, but there it was.  At least they're promoting it
somewhat.

She got over 40 minutes of audio, so it will be edited to fit into a
half hour.  We think it should come out well.  It will mention our
meeting next week, so let's all be ready.
--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair