[Oeva-list] KBOO interview delayed

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Thu Sep 7 13:26:46 PDT 2006

Eric Johnson wrote:
> Somehow, announcements I sent to the list haven't shown up (as, in
> fact, has nothing else from the list, I believe).

There was a disk problem last friday that apparently corrupted the list
software somewhere.  I updated it to the latest version this morning and
the lists started working again...

--
NOTE TO OUTLOOK USERS: If you have problems replying to this, some
versions of Outlook have a bug in dealing with digitally signed email

Alan Batie