[Oeva-list] Curtis throttle potbox needed

Rick Barnes barnes.rick at verizon.net
Thu Sep 7 18:22:39 PDT 2006

Mark:

I have one you can have, I will need an equiv replacement within 4-6 weeks
not cash. It is not a Curtis but a knockoff made in India. Brand new, here
is a link you can purchase one for replacement:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150030464179>
&item=150030464179

Rick Barnes