[Oeva-list] EV Tech looking for work in Portland

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:19:21 PDT 2006

Hi OEVA Folks

I have returned from a long strange trip to Indianapolis with Father Time,
his drag bikes, and the White Zombie, representing NEDRA at a drag racing
trade show and am now in Portland looking to keep my work schedule full.

Cars, trucks, boats, bikes, etc. I would be happy to help with any EV or
other work in order to keep myself busy.

Am planning to be in town for the next few weeks and am attemping to
relocate to Portland from Olympia and am looking for full or part time work.

Working with EVs/RE full time would be ideal, but I am open-minded and
experienced in many areas.

As long as the work is interesting, and the people I am working with are not
jerks, I am open to offers.

Needing a regular gig in order to make the move to Portland.

Thanks for looking.
Roy

Roy LeMeur
NEDRA NW Regional Director