[Oeva-list] WKTEC at Cinemagic

Mark Freidberg mark58150 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 22:18:44 PDT 2006

Someone may have already posted to the list and I just didn't see it. But anyway, "Who killed the Electric Car" is playing at the CinemagicTheatre at SE 20th Ave. and SE Hawthorne Blvd. (503) 231-7919. One show per day is playing at 7:20 pm. I went over there this evening and there were at least 50 people in attendance.

  Mark Freidberg