[Oeva-list] AGM Trojan Battery

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 17:07:14 PDT 2006

Any one interested in buying the Trojan 24-AGM 80 Ah @ 20C rate. 61  Ah  @ 5C
rate. 10 13/16 inches long 6 5/8 inches Wide 8 7/8  inches High  weight 52
pounds

Best price I could find was 105 plus a core charge of 5 dollars if you  don't
have a core. This was a few weeks back I hope prices have not gone up  since
then.

The Optima D750 Yellow top is 55 Ah @ C/20 rate. Size is 10 long 6.8  inches
wide and 7.8 inches tall weight is 45 pounds. Cost is a lot more than the
Trojan

Paul would about one inch longer and one inch taller still fit in your
Sparrow? I don't believe Trojan makes a smaller AGM battery.

Don