[Oeva-list] OEVA

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 23:01:13 PDT 2006

I am not a spokes person but just a member. I think I am correct in saying
the OEVA is a non profit organization that promotes electric vehicles.

There are no electric vehicles made anymore by the major  manufacturers. It
is up to the hobbyist to convert vehicles from gas to  electric. Rick is a
member who is doing this right now and you could see  how to convert to an
electric.

If you want to buy a factory 1998 Ford Ranger EV with new  batteries this can
be done for 14,500. There are many members who have made or  are making their
own. If you want to build one there is a lot of support through  the OVEA
membership and an unlimited amount of cars that need to be  converted.

You can buy an electric vehicle, build it or continue to support the oil
companies. It all depends what your willing to do to see this change happen. The
big oil companies are confident most people will just keep giving them money.

Don

In a message dated 9/18/2006 10:09:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,