[Oeva-list] AGM Trojan Battery

OEVA Treasurer OEVA_Treas at verizon.net
Wed Sep 20 20:11:48 PDT 2006

Don:

Did you call Interstate Battery? There is one in Portland and one in
Vancouver. The DCS-75BT seems comparable to your Trojan and may be less
expensive. Here is a link to the spec sheet:
http://www.interstatebatteries.com/www_2001/content/products/specs/dcs_75bt.
pdf

Check the other DCS series batteries here:
http://www.interstatebatteries.com/www_2001/content/products/product_mobilit
y.asp

Rick Barnes
Aloha, OR