[Oeva-list] AGM Trojan Battery

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 22:17:07 PDT 2006

Hello Rick

I will check with Interstate on their pricing. I did get a better price on
the Trojan battery below. It is 95 dollars and no core charge. I did get a pack
 today but I have several more Rangers that need replacement batteries.

Thanks for the information on the Interstate batteries.

How is your conversion coming along? I think the Probe is a great looking
EV. I was seriously looking for one to do a conversion on for several  months. I
would like to come by but I have been swamped with work and trying to  clear
out my home shop to do EV work.

Don

In a message dated 9/20/2006 8:12:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,