[Oeva-list] EV available for OEVA table tomorrow- Westmoreland?

Jerry McIntire jerry.mcintire at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 21:05:58 PDT 2006

I'll have a table at the Westmoreland Farmer's Market tomorrow,
Wednesday, from 3:30 to 7:15.  Gary Graunke gave me the display and
handouts that were used at the showings of "Who Killed the Electric
Car?"  I don't have an EV though-- did in the past, so I'm
comfortable talking with people, but if anyone would like to show up
with a vehicle, great.  Address for this is the parking lot across
from 6666 SE Milwaukie Avenue, 97202.

Also, is anyone going to the Transportation Fair at the PGE yard
located on SE 17th this Thursday?  Another good place to have an EV
show up.  I could bring literature. It runs 11-1 midday.

Jerry