[Oeva-list] Conversion Workshop Session #4 Sat 9/30 9:00-???

Rick Barnes barnes.rick at verizon.net
Wed Sep 27 18:20:31 PDT 2006

Work plan:
- remove engine (really may happen this time!!)

I bought a strut spring compressor which should help disjoint the axles.
Here is a link to the manual showing the removal of the axles (needs to be
done before the engine can come out).
http://mysite.verizon.net/barnes.rick/Probe/Session3.htm (note manual info
plagiarized from www.autozone.com)

Old Photo Links:  <http://mysite.verizon.net/barnes.rick/Probe/Session2.htm>
http://mysite.verizon.net/barnes.rick/Probe/Session2.htm
http://mysite.verizon.net/barnes.rick/Probe/

Hey the Probe needs brakes! We can do a future workshop on just brakes. Disc
brakes. Front and/or rear. Any interest let me know. Disc brakes are easy,
don't let Les Schwab take your money! Bring your car over and we can do
yours too.

Rick Barnes
Aloha, OR