[Oeva-list] Insurance?

Sean Hinckley seanhinckley at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 19:53:10 PDT 2006

I'm hearing rumors that it is hard to get insurance for electric vehicles.  Anyone on this list have the real scoop?

My electronic communications are protected by copyright.  They may not be duplicated without my permission. This email, and any attachements, contains information that is, or may be, covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature.  If you are not the intended receipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner without my express permission.  Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then imediately delete it.