[Oeva-list] Westmoreland Farmer's Market

Jerry McIntire jerry.mcintire at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 21:15:55 PDT 2006

We had an EV!  I realized I could take my electric bike (duh!), which
I was able to have at the booth.  That worked out well.

The market provided a table an canopy for us-- they have this
"community" table available each week and welcome non-profits to use it.

I talked with 4 or 5 people between 4 and 7 pm.  A few others looked
at the display.  For all the foot traffic (lots!) very few people
stopped to look at information on electric vehicles.  However, two of
the people I talked with were very interested.  One had an 86 Honda
Accord with only 76,000 miles on it which she was interested in
converting.  The other talked with me about electric bikes and wanted
to know where to get one.  These people made my day!

I won't be able to do the Transportation Fair tomorrow, Thursday,
because I'll be working.  If anyone is going, I have a tri-fold
display and 6 flyers with info from EAA.

Jerry
503-493-2597