[Oeva-list] NiMH S10-EV on eBay

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 09:09:47 PDT 2006

A very rare factory made NiMH 1998 S-10 EV is on eBay 110038424178 The buy
it now price is about as low as your ever going to be able to buy this vehicle.
 If anyone is interested or has any questions about these  trucks call me you
can also drive mine. For anyone near the Portland  area I will fix the small
dent in the door for free if you buy it.  Shipping is around 700 dollars from
the location. The NiMH batteries would  be good for many years.

I have no association with the seller or any incentive other than seeing
another EV that would be used everyday in our area.

Don Blazer
503-706-5359