[Oeva-list] Insurance?

Tim Johnson timj.pdx at verizon.net
Sat Sep 30 10:14:41 PDT 2006

I would start with whomever insures your ICE vehicle, make sure they
understand you are looking for a single insurer for both. This, of
source, assumes you have an ICE vehicle.

Country Companies insures my daily driver (a converted Miztubishi
pickup). The also insure my two ICE vehicles and house. They didn't even
blink when I added my EV.