[Oeva-list] Pioneer Square Commercial Exhibits

ron jayasuriya ronjayasuriya at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 12:33:03 PDT 2007

I'd like to see the group get some of the more
forward-looking car dealers to participate and pay a
larger share of the rent on Pioneer Square.  If this
is something you guys can agree on let me know and
I'll be glad to make some phone calls towards making
that happen.  I can live with whatever the group
decides, and I'm looking forward to attending either
way.  I may even have my car ready by then if I can
get a motor shipped to me fast enough.  Speaking of
which, where is the best place to order an (8")
Advanced DC motor for my Geo Metro?
--Ron Jayasuriya