[Oeva-list] Pioneer Square Commercial Exhibits

Ralph Merwin rmerwin at aracnet.com
Sun Apr 1 13:34:31 PDT 2007

Remember, this is "Electric Vehicle Awareness Day".

With that in mind, I'd like to suggest a simple filter: if it has a
plug, it qualifies.  As stated on the back of the OEVA T-Shirts:
"It's not electric if you can't plug it in!"

So, no hybrids, no "extra super ultra low emmission vehicles", etc.
Ditto for pedal-only vehicles.  They may be interesting, but they're
not electric.

Ralph