[Oeva-list] Pioneer Square Commercial Exhibits

Mark Freidberg mark58150 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 21:25:23 PDT 2007

So only EVs, PHEVs, and pedal-electrics. That's fine with me.

  Mark

Ralph Merwin <rmerwin at aracnet.com> wrote:

Remember, this is "Electric Vehicle Awareness Day".

With that in mind, I'd like to suggest a simple filter: if it has a
plug, it qualifies. As stated on the back of the OEVA T-Shirts:
"It's not electric if you can't plug it in!"

So, no hybrids, no "extra super ultra low emmission vehicles", etc.
Ditto for pedal-only vehicles. They may be interesting, but they're
not electric.

Ralph