[Oeva-list] Anyone have a spare charger? AGM 192v pack

John RA Benson jrab at e-m-w.com
Tue Apr 3 07:18:00 PDT 2007

Hey there -

Big sigh.

Finally, my Porsche is back on the road. I was hoping to bring it to this
Thursday's meeting, but my Brusa charger gave it up the other night before
it returned a full charge. I hate to ask this, but I was wondering if anyone
out there had a spare charger I could borrow tonight or tomorrow? I have a
pack of 16 Odyssey 2150's for 192 v total. I'm in Laurelhurst, but commute
to Hillsboro daily, so I could easily pick it up and return it if you are
somewhere in that path. My cell is 503 367 0369.

Cheers -
jrab