[Oeva-list] April 21st response from The City of Beaverton, OR is holding a Neighborhood Summit

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Sat Apr 7 16:36:16 PDT 2007

Hello Paul,

We would definitely like to have OEVA participate in the Summit.  If you
are able to confirm at this time I will reserve a booth inside City Hall
for your presentation and send a map that shows where you will be
located.  If so you will have a table that is about 4.5 ft. long and 2.5
ft. wide.  We will also have a vehicle display outside where you can
display 2 or 3 cars.  Currently we have Ford and Honda bringing hybrid
vehicles so 2-3 electric vehicles would be great.  A total of six parking
spaces will be reserved in front of Beaverton City Hall for the vehicle
display and we currently have four spaces available.  We will have a tent
outside as well so you could put up your display outside.

Please let me know if you are able to confirm your attendance and how
many cars you might bring along.  I will then mail more information about
the details.  Thanks for your interest in this great event!
Jason Wachs, Program Coordinator
City of Beaverton Neighborhood Program
4755 SW Griffith Drive
PO Box 4755