[Oeva-list] Last Call Lee Hart Battery balancer mail thread

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 00:04:56 PDT 2007

We have gone one month and it  is time to now to place the order. I have sent
this on to any groups  that I thought would be interested.

Anyone wanting to review here is the link and past  emails are below.

Don

_www.geocitiewww.geocitie<WBRwww.geocitie_
(http://www.geocities.com/sorefeets/balancerland/)

Lee has asked for an email describing what you want below in Green.

I have sent this to everyone who has responded. In case I missed anyone  I
included the EV list. I am also going to send this on to some other  list
that
this balancer would really help with.

1. Question  below by Paul can we add temperature probes?

2. In a prior email in red  below Lee brought up saving manufacturing  cost.

The above  one and two going different directions. I would be for spending
the  extra money for more options. I have little doubt in a short time we
will be
working with lithium batteries. Heat is a critical factor with them as well
as  other battery technologies. The savings I am for is producing more  so
the
cost is reduced.

Please respond to all to keep everyone  informed.

Thank you
Don

In a message dated 3/14/2007  1:11:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,