[Oeva-list] OEVA @ Beaverton Neighborhood Eco-Summit

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:41:44 PDT 2007

On April 21st the City of Beaverton held a Neighborhood Summit on "Living
Greener".  OEVA had a booth there and there were three EVs on display.  I
snapped a couple of pictures, you can see them here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/patrick0101/OEVABeavertonEcoNeighborhoodSummit

I was the first EV to arrive and I pulled my S-10EV into one of the parking
spots reserved for EVs.  One of the directors came over and said she was
about to tell me to that I could not park there, then she saw the 'Electric'
sticker on the truck.  I guess she assumed all EVs would be weird looking.

-Pat