[Oeva-list] Upgrade to NiMH & Last Call Lee Hart Battery balancer mail thread

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 12:51:05 PDT 2007

Mark

Do you know what you want? You need to contact Lee quickly.

About NiMH batteries.

This applies to EVs with one enclosed battery box or with duct work  maybe
two separate boxes.

In my shop I have a Ranger with pack out. I starting looking at  options to
upgrade to NiMH batteries. This Balancer would be a part of the  system. I
figured out how it could be done. I have estimated cost for a 24  battery 316 volt
system would be around 10,000 give or take  a 1000 dollars. Maybe less if we
get some of the  knowledgeable people involved in our EV community. The major
components would consist of an AC unit, Ovonics batteries, A NiMH  charger
and Lee's balancer.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 4/29/2007 12:48:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,