[Oeva-list] More Info on the NEDRA 10th Anniversary National EVent

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:10:58 PDT 2007

NEDRA is experiencing unprecedented interest in the sport right now and we
are expecting a major turnout of racers, spectators, and media at this
EVent.

NEDRA invites all EV enthusiasts [hopefully _with_ their EVs] to come to
these races and related get-togethers.

At the track, there is charging available if needed for EVs {there will be
benches covered with familiar-looking green boxes].

All EVs are welcome to be on display in the space right next to the charging
area at the track.

All EVs are welcome to be on display at our traditional Saturday morning
[8/18/07] brunch/EV display/show-and-tell at the Village Inn restaurant at
10301 SE Stark Street, on the corner of SE Stark and SE 103rd Drive in East
Portland. Folk start to gather around 8am.

Related get-togethers and track info-

Breakfast and show+tell/EVs on display Saturday morning at the usual Village
Inn on Stark. Folks start to gather around 8am. Usually continues till
almost lunchtime.

At the Wayland Juice Bar, folks will be arriving all day Friday and working
on race vehicles and socializing till it is time to hustle to the track
[opens at 6pm, racing till midnight]

(Please contact John Wayland if you need directions to the Wayland residence
[Juice Bar]  jw at plasmaboyracing.com)

After racing Friday, many folks gather at the diner adjacent to the track
[Shari's I think] for a late meal and more socializing.

After the breakfast on Saturday, folks will gather again at the Wayland
Juice Bar, again working on race vehicles and socializing till it is time to
hustle to the track [opens at 6pm, racing till midnight]

Some folks usually get together for another breakfast and more talk on
Sunday morning.

That pretty much covers it for the "related" EVents.

Track info-

NHRA Late Night Drags, 8/17/07 and 8/18/07 [PIR website info is incorrect],
$8/All admissions, All Racers $23. Gates open at 6pm, Racing till at least
10pm.

Directions to Portland International Raceway-
http://www.portlandraceway.com/location.asp

Be There!

Roy LeMeur
NEDRA Northwest Regional Director