[Oeva-list] Clarification to NEDRA Press Release

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:05:15 PDT 2007

Hi Folks

At the request of Bill Dube', I want to clarify for the record that the
Killacycle will _not_ be attending the NEDRA 10th Anniversary EVent.

The intent was simply to provide _examples_ of NEDRA competitors to the
media. I had no verification one way or the other whether or not the
Killacycle would be there. The press release does not state nor imply that
either the Killacycle or the White Zombie _will be_ in attendance at this
EVent. The Killacycle info and link are provided as an _example_ of the
quality of vehicles that are competing in the world of EV drag racing.

Roy LeMeur
NEDRA Northwest Regional Director
www.nedra.com