[Oeva-list] S-10 Solectria for sale on eBay

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 10:44:59 PDT 2007

There is a Solectria on eBay buy it now or make offer. The item number  is
270151251729. I don't know anything than what is posted about the seller  and
the vehicle in the auction. I would assume this truck does not  just need new
batteries. Most likely has some other underlying problem  besides the batteries.

I have an exceptionally clean 1998 Chevrolet Factory S-10 EV upgraded  to the
NiMH batteries. Only has 18,000 miles Range is still increasing I expect  at
least 45 to 50 miles at 60 miles an hour. The price is 24,500 and includes
two 240 volt charging stations.

Don Blazer