[Oeva-list] Video of 914 AC kit car from ElectroAuto

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 15:12:48 PDT 2007

Hi EV'ers,

   good to see many of you at the meeting last night.  Two quick things:

I captured a video of my recently converted 914 with AC controller, you can see it at:
http://914ev.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-first-ev-video.html

Also, I volunteer at a local computer recycler named FreeGeek and pulled
about 12 high-current Anderson power connectors off of lead-acid batteries
that were slated for recycling (50A, 600V).  If you would like a few for your
own project (say to hook up a charger), please let me know.

Cheers,
Tim
http://914ev.blogspot.com