[Oeva-list] Open House and EV Offer

Daniel Eyk danieleyk at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 12:14:48 PDT 2007

At the last meeting, I offered to haul any EV's from
Downtown Portland out to the plant site at NE Sandy
and 190th in NW Gresham. I will have my Ford F150
available and am willing to rent a car carrier trailer
and use my truck to carry the EV's from downtown to
the site and back again after the open house. I may
have to limit it to about 2 or 3 Ev's due to time
travel, loading and unloading in the morning. The open
house runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.. It would be helpful
if I could know who might be interested in displaying
their EV's by Aug. 12th as I need to submit the names
to security to arrange entrance passes. You would need
to show them your own ID like a license, etc. to get
the pass at the Security Gate. Thanks, Dan Eyk

Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.

Electric S-10 project
E-15 project