[Oeva-list] State Farm agent who will insure home conversions of electric vehicles?

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 21:58:53 PDT 2007

Hi fellow OEVA'ers,

   I currently have insurance with State Farm, but they won't insure my recently converted 914 EV.  To get a volume discount along with my other car and home insurance, does anyone know of a State Farm agent that will insure an EV conversion in the Portland area?  I'd really like to get insurance this week so I can start commuting.

Cheers,
Tim
http://914ev.blogspot.com

Need a vacation? Get great deals