[Oeva-list] Signing up for EV awareness day???

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Mon Aug 6 13:43:39 PDT 2007

I'll post details on logistics tomorrow. We have not needed signups in
the past, so we'll try without again this year. Just come and bring your
electric (plugs-in) car.

To answer your questions, we usually enter by going east on Yamhill,
turn left (North) on 6th, and enter on the east side of the square.

If you come late (after 9:30), let us escort you through the tons of
wild pedestrians.

Gary