[Oeva-list] Hillsdale Library Charging Station

Mark Freidberg mark58150 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 22:03:30 PDT 2007

Hi Pat & Everyone,

  As of last week, the charger was still there. I haven't charged with it so can't be sure it is functional, but was able to elicit some voice prompts from the unit a couple years back when first verifying its exact location.

  The Hillsdale library has a covered parking area on the lower level. The charger is attached to a concrete wall at the head of one of the parking spaces.

  Occasionally I'll strike up a conversation with library staff, letting them know that an EV is parked in the designated space. The hope being that reminders will help prevent decommissioning of the charger.

  Mark

  patrick0101 at gmail.com wrote:
    Hi,

  The OEVA resources page says there is a charging station at the Hillsdale library.  Anyone know if it is still there & functional?

  If there is no current info., I can check it out.  This on is not on the evchargernews list or the pluginmap.org map.

  Regards,
  Pat