[Oeva-list] counter productive to lobby

Jeff Kim jkim.shurepower at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:43:10 PDT 2007

Hi Don,
I think it's great that you are willing to sponsor these charging stations.
Do you know how much the Avcon chargers cost?  What would the total
installed cost be?

Our company is currently involved with plug-in technologies at truck stops.
You can find more information at www.shurepower.com.  We are a start up
company, but the infrastructure we build could also be used for EVs and
PHEVs.  We can install almost any type of plug on our "pedestals".

Attached are a couple of pictures.

Jeff Kim
Chief Operating Officer
Shurepower, LLC