[Oeva-list] Fw: Another EVent, via the OEVA web site

Eric Johnson ejts at sysmatrix.net
Thu Aug 16 11:13:27 PDT 2007

Hello all,
Other than Mary's e-mail address being mbennett67 at yahoo.com, this is all I know.  Anyone interested should contact her.
--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair
Portland, OR

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
feedback:
  I would like to talk to OEVA about joining us at an environmental event on September 8th in Hillsboro, OR called "Livin' Green".  We definitely love the message you have and believe you need to be there talking about OEVA at our event.  We will waive or comp the booth vendor fee just to have you there.  Please give me a call and I will give you all the details.  My phone number is 503-502-0673.  Thank you for your time.
  Regards,
  Mary Bennett
  PNW Windstar