[Oeva-list] Fw: PGE Transportation Fairs

Eric Johnson ejts at sysmatrix.net
Thu Aug 16 11:23:28 PDT 2007

Hello again,
Here's this year's schedule of the PGE Transportation Fairs.  I think it's good for us to participate, so mark these on your calendars.  If anyone can attend one, please let either me or Paul Burkey know.

I'll touch bases with Kathrine soon.  I'll set it up to have at least one person at each, and give her the option for later confirmations if she wants.

Thanks to all who can help out!
--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair