[Oeva-list] Electric motorcycle project

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:47:42 PDT 2007

So, I'm working on converting a 1986 Honda VFR700f to electric. I've
got a complete bike and have the main chassis stripped down with only
the engine left to remove before cleaning it up and having parts
sandblasted clean.

So I'm wondering, who else on this list is building/plans on
building/knows someone who is building an electric motorcycle? I'm in
the beginning design process, and it would be nice to have some
others. I've setup a listserv for the Portland area for EM's and would
like to let people know once its set up.

I found my bike for free when I posted on Craigslist looking for a
chassis for this project. 5 people contacted me. 2 had bikes (one
donated his VFR), and the other 3 wanted to talk to me about the
project and lived in the Portland area.

So, who else is out there?

Regards,
Travis Gintz