[Oeva-list] Hillsdale Library Charging Station

Tim Johnson timj.pdx at verizon.net
Thu Aug 16 21:37:12 PDT 2007

I was at the Sunset Transit Center this evening and I found an outlet
(110V). I had looked for them before and had not found any. Once I knew
where to look I found no less than 12! They are strategically placed so
that with a 30 ft cord you can use any one of about a half dozen spots.
I definitely plan on using them in the future!