[Oeva-list] Fw: Another EVent, via the OEVA web site

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:58:57 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I contacted Mary and got more details about the event.

Livin' Green Festival
Saturday September 8th
Hillsboro Oregon
Civic Center plaza
4PM - 8PM

This is an eco-music festival feature 17 acoustic musicians. There will be
booths with eco-clubs, info, and products.

Livin' Green is a tribute to John Denver, musician and environmentalist.
This is the 10th anniversary of his death. The Windstar Foundation, an
organization founded John Denver, is an environmental education and
humanitarian organization. The Pacific Northwest chapter is a major sponsor
of this event.

I work in Hillsboro and can easily get my Chevy S10EV there and back with no
on-site charging.  She said Mike Lane contacted her too.  I plan on
attending.  Are there any OEVA literature that you'd like me hand
out? Cards, Fliers...

Mike brought a big poster to the Beaverton green thing in April and I saw it
at the EV Awareness Day too.  I think it was on Gary's EV.  If I could
borrow that, it would be a good talking point.

If someone has a good PDF, I am willing to go have print-outs made on my
dime.  At a minimum, I would like to have some generic OEVA cards that have
the webite on them.

regards,
Pat