[Oeva-list] Fw: Another EVent, via the OEVA web site

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Wed Aug 22 09:41:46 PDT 2007

I'll be happy to provide materials to anyone who is willing to represent
us at events. I have OEVA cards, posters, signs, and EAA handouts, and a
number of slides from talks that you can draw upon.  Let me know how
many you would like.

There is so much demand these days, we need to get organized to do more
of this. On September 8 and 9, I have signed up for a booth at the Muddy
Boot sustainability festival (muddyboot.org). We are also doing the
Belmont Street Fair September 8.

Gary