[Oeva-list] carpool lanes access for EVs in Oregon?

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:04:45 PST 2007

>From the Tesla newsletter:
"California isn't the only state that has made provisions for zero-emissions
vehicles to have single-occupancy access to the carpool lanes. Arizona,
Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and Utah are among the states that also
maintain special-access laws."

Being a new freeway speed EV owner, I was disappointed to not see Oregon on
the list.  Anyone know if Oregon has anything in the works?  Or which
government official I could write to encourage this green freindly law
change to.

Regards,
Pat